NH1 News Seeks Multi-Media Journalists
Based in the brand new NH1 Media Center in Concord, NH1 is looking for energetic, passionate, and creative multi-media journalists. We want news junkies who live and breathe local news. Our journalists will develop sources and break original stories across television, radio, web and mobile platforms.
· Gather and verify information for news stories.
· Develop assigned stories and generate original ideas and material.
· Research, write, and shoot live and recorded video/sound and still photos for television, digital and radio content.
· Shoot video; record natural sound and interview; write content and edit voiceover material, taped or live interviews, and packaged stories.
· Conduct on camera live and taped interviews and work solo or as part of an assigned team.
· Produce and appear in live field reports, studio reports, or packaged stories.
· Works cooperatively with colleagues in the newsgathering process.
· Strong on-air presentation for Television.
· Superior writing skills for all platforms.
· Skill in shooting and editing broadcast and digital content.
· Solid editorial judgment with a foundation and understanding of journalistic ethics and First Amendment applications.
· Positive and problem solving attitude.
· Professional appearance on and off air.
· Computer literacy including newsroom systems.
· Knowledge of broadcast camera and editing equipment.
· Carry and operate assigned gear.
· Valid driver’s license, vehicle record check.
· Drive company vehicle.
· Flexibility to work long hours and varied shifts.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or related field required.
Please send resume, salary history and relevant work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NH1 and Binnie Media are Equal Opportunity Employers.