NH1 News Seeks Photographer/Editors - Television
Based in the brand new NH1 Media Center in Concord, NH1 is hiring News Photographer/Editors who will shoot and edit content for NH1 Television, website and mobile platforms. These individuals must love news and have the desire to chase a great story and beat the competition. This position reports to the NH1 television Assignment Manager.
· Shoot and edit video and sound for news stories.
· Conduct recorded and live interviews for broadcast and digital platforms.
· Operate as a one-person band or as part of a multi-person team.
· Set up and execute live remotes including the safe and efficient operation of all newsgathering equipment and vehicles.
· Must have skill and knowledge in areas of lighting and audio.
· Must be a skilled editor who regularly edits video for broadcast and digital platforms.
· Duties include regular and frequent on-line posting of videos, photos, and stories to the web.
· Work with assignment desk, reporters, and journalists in covering daily news material.
· Capable of running in studio cameras or willing to undergo proper training to learn how to use studio cameras.
· Occasionally assigned to run video receive center.
· 1-2 years of experience as a television news photographer.
· Must be a strong shooter, editor, and storyteller.
· Must have computer software experience
· Non-linear editing experience.
· Carry assigned gear.
· Ability to work flexible shifts.
· Drive company vehicle.
· Valid Driver’s License and vehicle record check.
· Creative, curious, enthusiastic, positive attitude and a team player.
· Willing to develop news sources.
· Solution oriented.
· Calm under pressure.
· College degree preferred. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
Please send resume, salary history and relevant work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NH1 and Binnie Media are Equal Opportunity Employers.